32th anniversary special edition of Sarcofagus – Envoy Of Death
Release is limited to 350 black (this release) and 200 red copies in a gatefold jacket.
Includes 8 page booklet with unseen material and liner notes.
Recorded between September 9th and November 16th in 1980 at Indigenous Records’ Studio and Base Studio, and mixed at Indigenous Records’ Studio.
Orginally released in Finland in December 1980 by JP-Musiikki.
1st catalog number (SVR 033) on spine.
2nd catalog number (SVR033) on label.
- Bass – Juha Kiminki
- Cover [Front Painting] – Linnea Hirvensalo
- Drums – Ari-Pekka Roitto (tracks: A1-B2), Ronnie Österberg (tracks: B3)
- Guitar, Lyrics By, Music By, Photography By [Inside And Back Cover] – Kimmo Kuusniemi
- Keyboards – Esa Kotilainen
- Mastered By – Joona Lukala
- Recorded By – Esa Kotilainen
- Vocals – Jukka Homi
Sarcofagus – Envoy Of Death vinyylilevyn juhlajulkaisun masteroi Joona Lukala, Noise for Fiction äänitysstudiolla turussa.
Levyn julkaisi Svart records.